Ariel is finished! And no just finished, but FFO’d!
That’s right. The day after I posted that the beads STILL hadn’t shown up, they arrived and I was able to fully finish Ariel. I then laced her up, and popped her in a fancy frame I got on sale at Walmart for $2. Here’s what she looks like:
That makes my second official finish of the year!
Time taken to stitch: really it was only about a week, but I had to keep waiting for things to arrive in the mail, so from start to finish it was over a month.
Fabric: Swamp Monster, dyed by me
I’ve been working on the huge Disney piece a lot lately. . .
Now that Ariel is finished, I’ve been dedicating a LOT of time to the big Disney piece. I still have so much to do, but I’m almost finished with the page I’m working on (if you don’t include the castle. I’ll be honest and say I don’t like working on that bit. It looks great, but Glisten Gloss is EVIL). Here’s what it looks like as of me writing this post:
That’s it for the stitching. I’ve created a new pattern that I’ll eventually list on Etsy. With my birthday coming up this week, I’ve been rather sad. I always hoped my life would be better than it is right now, and I sure as hell thought I’d have accomplished more by the time I reached this age. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t expect to do it ALL by now, but I at least thought I’d be able to move out of my parents house years ago. Oh well. That’s more for another post.
That’s all for now. Until next time, Happy Stitching!