A singular update

I have only a cross stitch update for you today. I started the gold/yellow stitches a couple days ago, and this is what it looks like:     It’s looking good so far, and I can’t wait to see Aurora finished. (That’s going to take a while though. She still…

Finished project and more progress!

Woo! I finished the shawl! You can’t see much of the stitch detail at the bottom, but the coloring is awesome: So there’s that project¬†DONE!   As for the cross stitch: I got in the new colors I needed, finished page one of the pattern, and started on page two….

Foiled again!

Cross stitch:¬†I found out I’m missing another 4 colors. 4! But I ordered them, and will be getting them soon, so there’s that. Also, is it just me, or does the rose not look like a rose?Anyways, here’s this week’s picture: Knitting: Clue 4 is done, and it’s just stockinette…

So much more done!

Main update: I have a lot of page one of my Disney Princess cross stitch done now. I’m loving it so much, but it’s also slow going right now. Anyways, here’s the picture:   Knitting update: I’ve finished clue 3. The colors aren’t coming out right in this picture, but…

A finished project! And a few updates

YES! On 3/10/16 I finished my Philipp Burger cross stitch! Here’s the picture: I like the way it turned out, except for those blasted lines that wont go way. Oh well. They really aren’t that visible in person. As for the other, much more epic-ly sized cross stitch? I’ve got…

New Project and More Progress!

Hello everyone! I recently got in some more black thread (six skeins!) and stitched all day yesterday. I was out of commission on Saturday because of a serious, all freaking day and night long migraine, but hey, I’ve made some serious progress on my Philipp Burger cross stitch. As of…

I ran out of black… again…

I ran out of black thread again on the 29th. I don’t know when I’ll be getting more in, and I still have to order the two other colors I’m missing, so I’ve started a new project. In the mean time, here’s the Philipp project:   For the new project:…

Update 2/28/16 (I need better titles)

I finally got most of the thread I needed to finish this project, and to start my new one! Woo! I’m still missing two colors I need for this current project. As I’m writing this, I have about half of the black stitches done. It’s a long haul on this…

Project update 2/22/16

Okay, so I worked on that corset I mentioned in the previous post, and I have to say it was complete and utter failure. It failed so badly, I refused to even take a picture of it. I’m thinking I may need to just purchase a pattern for this thing….

Current Projects 2/14/2016

So the cross stitch project is on hold for now until I can get more thread. I’m completely out of black, and I’m still missing about 6 other colors. Here’s what it looks like for now: In the mean time, I found lots of blue fabric at a local thrift…